Monday, March 2, 2009
The sea
My favorite place is the sea. Every month I go to the sea with my family and sometimes with my friends. My family decides to go to the sea and spent there one week. We take a big car and go to the sea. After one hour, we arrive the sea and we camp there . We stay in the beach and we do many things in the beach such as playing football, playing volleyball and playing on the sand on the beach. Next day, we decide to go the sea. We ride in our big and beautiful boat in the sea. When the ship is moving we see some flying fishes and we see some dolphins . They are very nice and beautiful fishes. We stay in the sea three days. Also, we do many things in the sea like swimming , diving and catching fish. After three days, we come back to the beach. Then , we come back to my house . Finally, I’m very happy to go to the sea because I learn many things like swimming, diving and catching the small and big fish. Next time, I will go to the sea with my friends and stay there two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
100%
ReplyDeleteThis is very good description of the time you sepnt by the sea. I can understand why you like it so much.