Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cadets

Today, many countries in the world have the army. Army is very important nowadays in the world. It is working hard to save these countries. Many people work in the army because this job is very good for body and health. All my brothers like this job and they work there. Also, I like this job and I work it today. I became cadet for many causes. The first cause is my family is working in the army. When I study in the school, my father took me about the army and what did he do in the army every day. I decided when I finish from school, I work in the army. The second cause is army is very good and healthy for health and body. Because in the army doing many things such as doing exercise every morning, doing different ways of arms every day. When I train these things of exercises, my body become strong and good health. The third cause is want to become officer in the future to work hard and to save my country from enemies.

1 comment:

  1. 90%

    You wrote a very good explanation of why you joined the military.

    1 You need to connect "health and body" with "Because . . ." Don't put a period and capital letter.

    ReplyDelete