Monday, June 1, 2009

conflict in a work place

Nowadays, we listen about conflicts between people. Conflict is a bad behavior. It is a negative thing that can affect people such as it makes aggression between people. Also, conflict is made in any area. Last month, I had a conflict with my colleague in the campus. When we worked , my friend made a mistake in one machine. After that, I shouted at him and it caused a misunderstanding between me and my friend. The outcome of conflict was that the problem was resolved. If I had fought him, I would have lost my job. Conflict is a bad thing in these days because it is making many problems that can be difficult to solve. Moreover, it is a hard issue that sometimes we can solve and sometimes we can’t. I advise people to not make conflict and avoid this problem especially in a work place.

1 comment: